The Mansfield Kindergarten is a community run not for profit kindergarten. Parents and staff volunteer their time to keep our kinder running and working at the best it can.
The material on this site is provided in good faith on ‘as is’ basis. The Mansfield Kindergarten, its related Board of Committee Members, directors, employees or agents do not make any representation or warranty that the material available on this site is true, accurate, complete or free from errors or that your access to this site will be uninterrupted. Your use of this site and the material is entirely at your own risk. The material on this site without limitation provide general information only. Such material is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such.
By willingly using our website/s, you agree and authorise the Mansfield Kindergarten and its employee’s to do each of the following:
- collect your personal information provided by you on this site; and
- use the personal information for administering and operating this site, for enquiry and enrolment purposes and for marketing purposes such as planning, researching, promoting and/or marketing any goods and/or services of the Mansfield Kindergarten and/or a third party by email, mail or telephone; and
- disclose and/or transfer the personal information to related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents of the Mansfield Kindergarten.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Targeting cookies
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Our websites may set several types of third-party cookies; however, we do not control the operation of them.
The third-party cookies that may be set include:
- Google Analytics – www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
You can block cookies by changing the settings on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can access, update or correct or request to delete any personal information relating to you held in amsmtbuller.com.au database by contacting the administrator at email@example.com.
All notices to a party shall be sent by email.
These Terms and Conditions and all other matters arising from or related to your use or access to this site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia. You expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Victoria, Australia.